Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Final Photos.

My final concept, after my two previous photo shoots was to just ditch the colour idea, and focus one main feature. The texture concept. I wanted to keep it simple and effective so instead of worrying about too many ideas, I wanted to stay with one and do it well. So I chose to dress Annelise in a pleated chiffon skirt and a big fur piece. This worked to my advantage because the fur looked incredible against the soft foggy background and strong geometrical elements that came along side with the boatshed. I different elements and concepts from my research and applied them to this shoot. This is what made this last shoot so effective. There are a wide range of shot angles and compositions which makes the final images so effective and cohesive; they are all different yet link together to make sense. This shoot I think would definitely something you would see in this season’s Fashion Quarterly magazine!














No comments:

Post a Comment