Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Week Six.

Fog Shoot.

This was by far my favourite shoot. It was a really foggy morning one morning and I had planned to do a shoot at this beach in Herne Bay in the morning, but I woke up and realised how foggy it was and was really excited to get down to the beach to see what it would be like down there. Once we got there, the beach was absolutely stunning, it had a super airy atmosphere to it, we could hardly see 5 metres of water from the shoreline and the fog was right up against the boatshed I had planned to include in my photos.

I managed to get a great range of successful shots of Annelise; I got some great close up shots which with the strong shadows really accentuate her features and bone structure.
The full body shots also look great because they model whole outfits but also manage to include the background and the fog with the extra of the boatshed.

These are some of the photos from the shoot, the ones that turned out the best.



























Motel Shoot.

This shoot was probably my least favourite out of the three. Although I did manage to get some great shots from it, it was the shoot that had the least range of ideas behind it. It was a sort of an experiment to see what I could do with the brick wall and the motel writing behind it because I thought although it was a simple background, it could look quite effective in photos and it did, but it didn’t produce the range of photographs that I wanted as an outcome.

These are some of the photos from the shoot, the ones that turned out the best.












No comments:

Post a Comment